Tear Down The Flagship - Start Something

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Question 1

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?







Throughout the answer to question 1 I felt I made good, clear points. The videos show that I gave explicit examples to many of the points made. For example, when Simon opened with whether the video is performance, narrative or concept based I backed up this point with my example of Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone. I also feel I made clear points on the subject of genre characteristics using Goodwins codes and conventions theory. Another factor I spoke confidently about was on Vernallis's Theory. I made good points about the lack of balance within the video and also what drives the video forward. Overall the question went well and I feel I gave a good contribution to the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment