Tear Down The Flagship - Start Something

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Question 3

3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?




In question 3 Nick started it off talking about our target audience and gave a typical demographic of what they would be like. I felt like I could have made more of a contribution on some of the points however, me and Nick did have an interesting discussion on the different types of artist image according to what genre they fall in to. We came to the conclusion that the genre our band is a part of is more about giving back to the fans and making them feel as if the artist is on their personal level - someone they can connect to. Whereas, within the genre of R&B and rap it is more about the culture that works with the music, for example celebrity status, idols and beautiful image. Overall question 3 was done well and although I could have given more input I felt I said some key points.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment