Tear Down The Flagship - Start Something

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Matt and Nick's Lip Sync



Me and Nick decided it would be an important experience to do a lip sync for a heavy music track as our music video is going to be based around a song of the same style; a lot of screaming. I didn't know how it was going to look and I had a slight hunch that it would look a bit off. However in the end, I think in many places it is a rather convincing performance (0.18, and 1.14 - 1.18). When filming both mine and Nicks performances we were limited with our framing as we couldn't move backwards due to the small space. We therefore did it all pretty much CU and MCU. When doing my performance I was concentrating on singing in to the camera so the lip sync was clear, whereas Nick was focusing more on movement and performance. As the video cuts back and forth this contrast makes the end result much more entertaining and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment